Alysha Nett is a popular face in the glamour world who is best known for being the cover girl of Nordic Tattoo Magazine, FRONT magazine, Tätowiermagazin, and Maxi Tuning. She has done modeling in all media forms, including web publications, blogs, print, and on television. Besides being a fashion model, Alysha is also an aspiring photographer.
Fashion Model, Photographer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alysha Nett was born on 23 September 1987, in Witchita, Kansas, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
San Diego, California, United States
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – She has 5 younger brothers and sisters, including Taylor Nett (Younger Half Sister), Peyton (Younger Half Brother), Riley (Younger Half Sister).
Alysha Nett has been in a relationship with Mike Fuentes, the drummer of the rock band Pierce the Veil since 2013.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Alysha is about to get a break in film industry.
She made her debut TV show appearance on the documentary series NY Ink in 2011.
- Being a fashion model with tattoos all over the body.
- Best known for her amazing work as photographer.
Alysha has appeared in a number of TV advertisements and print ads for brands, including Tobi, Lazaro Floral, Montce Swim, Goodbye Bread, Etnies, Urban Outfitters, New Amsterdam Vodka, Staple Pigeon, White With Style, and Crap Eyewear.
Alysha Nett Favorites
- Favorite Season – Spring, Fall
- Favorite Pizza – Pepperoni with roasted peppers and jalapeños
- Favorite Horror Movies – Scream, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Conjuring, Blair Witch Project
- Favorite Drink – Spicy Margaritas, Jalapeño Margaritas, Serrano Pepper Margaritas
- Favorite Concert – Florence and the Machine
- Favorite TV Show – Vinyl (HBO)
- Favorite Band – Brand New
- Favorite Artist – Otis Redding
- Favorite Album – Get Rich or Die Tryin’ by 50 Cent
- Favorite Song – Love On The Brain by Rihanna
- Favorite Places – Paris, Missouri
- Favorite Clothing Brand – Unit, Supreme
Alysha Nett Beauty Staples
- Face Serum – Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum
- Moisturiser – Lancôme Nutrix Royal
- Sunblock – Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Illuminating Sunscreen
- Exfoliator – Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Face Mask – Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- Salve – Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- Laser Treatment – LaserAway Clear+Brilliant Facial Laser
- Makeup Remover – Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes, Boscia Sake Cleansing Water, Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Makeup Brand – Benefit Cosmetics, NYX Cosmetics, Nars
Alysha Nett Net Worth
Her total net worth is estimated to be $400 thousand dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – alyshanett
- Twitter – alyshanett
Alysha Nett Facts
She worked as a hairdresser before starting her dazzling modeling career. She moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to try her luck in modeling as she has a lot of friends there.
She gained popularity as a model before moving to Los Angeles.
She got her first tattoo (a tramp stamp that said “Alysha” ) when she was 17.
Alysha has graced the covers of Nordic Tattoo Magazine, Maxi Tuning, Front magazine, and TätowierMagazin.
She has a pet dog named Franklin.