Cassidy Gifford is an American actress who is best recognized for her roles as Hannah in Adventures of Serial Biddies and as Kara in God’s Not Dead. This blonde beauty has starred in television series such as That’s So Raven, The Suite Life on Deck and Blue Bloods. In 2016 she was cast as Daisy, a lead role, in the thriller film, Twister Sisters.
Cassidy Gifford was born on the 2nd of August 1993, in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States of America. She’s currently 26 years old.
|Birth Name||Cassidy Erin Gifford|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1993|
|Place of Birth||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Age||26 years old|
|Ethnicity||English, German, Ashkenazi Jewish, and French|
- Father – Frank Gifford (Former Football Player)
- Mother – Kathie Lee Gifford (Television Presenter, Talk Show Host, Singer, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Cody Gifford (Elder Brother), Kyle Gifford (Elder Half-sister), Vicky Gifford-Kennedy (Elder Half-sister), Jeff Gifford (Elder Half-brother)
Cassidy Gifford attended the University of Southern California where she studied English.
Cassidy Gifford has been in a relationship with football player Addison Pierce since 2014.
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 3 inches|
Centimeters – 160 cm
Meters – 1.6 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 50 kg|
Pounds – 110 lbs
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Blonde locks|
Cassidy Gifford made her acting debut with Kevin Undergaro’s 2011 film, Adventures of Serial Buddies. She played the role of Hannah in the film.
Cassidy’s first television appearance came in the 2005 hit TV series, That’s So Raven.
Her notable appearances include her roles in God’s Not Dead, The Baxters and Blue Bloods
Being the daughter of football player-turned-sportscaster Frank Gifford and talk show host Kathie Lee Gifford.
- Food – Mozzarella sticks and penne pasta with butter and parmesan cheese
- Cleanser – Rejuvi k Facial Cleanser
- Moisturizer – Josie Maran Argan Oil
- SPF Product – Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Tinted Argan Moisturizer.
Cassidy Gifford Net Worth
Cassidy’s net worth is estimated to be $7.5 million US dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – cassidygiff
- Twitter – cassidygiff
Cassidy Gifford Facts
She made her catwalk debut at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in 2011.
In 2015, Cassidy Gifford was selected as one of Esquire Magazine’s “18 Beautiful Women America Won’t Be Able to Resist This Summer.”
She has done a few modeling gigs for Teen Vogue magazine in the past.
Gifford took a hiatus of five years between her first and next television appearance.