Miley Cyrus is an American pop singer and actress who gained recognition for playing Miley Stewart in the Disney Channel television series Hannah Montana in 2006. She rose to fame as a singer with internationally acclaimed songs like “Party in the U.S.A.” and “Wrecking Ball.” Miley’s credits include several hit albums, including three number-one Billboard 200 albums “Meet Miley Cyrus”, “Breakout”, and “Bangerz”. She has also starred in several films including Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) and the coming-of-age film The Last Song (2010).
Miley Cyrus was born on the 23rd of November 1922, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. She is currently 26 years old.
|Birth Name||Destiny Hope Cyrus|
|Nickname||Smiley Miley, Miley Ray|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Franklin, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Age||26 years old|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Voice Actress|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
- Father – Billy Ray Cyrus (Country Singer)
- Mother – Letitia Jean “Tish” (née Finley) Cyrus
- Siblings – Trace Cyrus (Maternal Older Half-Brother) (Vocalist), Noah Cyrus (Younger Sister) (Singer, Actress), Brandi Glenn Cyrus (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Christopher Cody Cyrus (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Braison Cyrus (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Relatives – Ronald Ray Cyrus (Paternal Grandfather) (Politician), Ruth Ann Casto (Paternal Grandmother)
Raised in Frankin, Miley attended Heritage Elementary School and then homeschooled, However, she left her studies to focus on an acting career.
Inclined towards acting at her very young age, she took singing and acting classes at the Armstrong Acting Studio in Toronto, to where she was moved when she was eight.
Miley Cyrus Husband and Love Life
Miley Cyrus was married to actor Liam Hemsworth with whom she has On-and-Off kind of relationship. Not long after her engagement in June 2012, she broke up with him and before that in August 2010. They reconciled in 2012, and then again in 2016. In October 2016, Miley confirmed that they were, once again, engaged. The couple married on December 23, 2018, in a private wedding ceremony in their home in Franklin, Tennessee. In August 2019, the couple split less than a year of tying the knot.
Cyrus also had a relationship with Avan Jogia, Kellan Lutz, Tyler Posey, Nick Jonas, and Patrick Schwarzenegger.
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 5 inches|
Centimeters – 165 cm
Meters – 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 48 kg|
Pounds – 106 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Miley Cyrus released her first studio album “Meet Miley Cyrus” On June 26, 2007, under Walt Disney label, which received several Gold and Platinum certificates.
In 2007, Miley released her first single “Ready, Set, Don’t Go” from the album “Home at Last”.
On August 28, 2009, she released her first Extended Play (EP) “The Time of Our Lives” and on June 21, 2010, she launched her first video album, “Live From London”. Both albums were recorded by Hollywood.
So far, she has 7 studio albums, 1 live album, 2 video albums, 2 Extended Plays and more than 20 singles to her credit.
In 2003, Miley Cyrus starred in a supporting role as Young Ruthie in Big Fish.
In her first role, Cyrus played a girl named Kylie in the television series Doc.
Miley is bets known for her role as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana in the 2006 Disney television show, Hannah Montana. The instant success of the series led to Cyrus being labeled a “teen idol”.
Miley Cyrus Net Worth
Miley Cyrus’s net worth is estimated at $160 million US dollars as of 2019. She earned $201 million from sold-out concerts and $76 million from endorsements. Her lifetime (2001-2017) earnings are estimated to be in excess of $360 million US dollars.
She owns a luxurious house in the Studio City of California, which she accepted for a high worth of $3.9 million. She owns a Range Rover Sport, Infiniti G35, a Mercedes Benz ML450 Hybrid, Mercedes Benz SL550, McLaren MP4-12C.
Miley Cyrus Favorites
- Food – Peach Rings, Gummy Worms, Sour Food with most sugar possible
- TV Programs – Sex and the City (1998-2004), Bad Sex (2011)
- Accessories – Bracelet, Heart-shaped necklace
- Colors – Lime Green and Purple
- Books – Don’t Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel, Girl Talk With God by Susie Shellenberger
- Songs – Achy Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus in 2007), Over And Over (The Fabs in 2008), So Yesterday (Hilary Duff in 2007), With You (Chris Brown in 2008)
- Bands – Radiohead, The Killers, The Strokes
- Movies – High School Musical (2006), Steel Magnolias (1989), Titanic (1997), Cars (2006)
- Fashion Idol – Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Ashlee Simpson, Fabiola Gatti
- Actresses – Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster, Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Meryl Streep
- Best Friend – Emily Osment
- Perfume – Juicy Couture Eau de Parfu
Social Media Portfolio
Miley achieved immense fame when she was young, thanks to her charming and bubbly persona. Her popularity dramatically increased over the years and has more than 97 million followers on Instagram, 45 million and 44 million followers on Facebook and Twitter, respectively.
- Facebook – MileyCyrus
- Instagram – mileycyrus
- Twitter – mileycyrus
Miley Cyrus Facts
She has 3 dogs – Mate, Sophie, Floyd
Miley Cyrus was named no. 1 in 2008 for ‘TV Guide’s Top 10 Teen Star Countdown.’
In September 2010, Cyrus was ranked number ten on Billboard magazine’s first-ever list of Music’s Hottest Minors of 2010.
She is outspoken and openly asserted the use of cannabis. While accepting the Best Video award at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards, Cyrus smoked what appeared to be a joint on stage; this was removed from the delayed broadcast of the program in the United States. In a 2014 interview with W, Cyrus stated “I love weed” and “I just love getting stoned.
She has around 19 tattoos inked on her body, including seven tattoos on her right hand alone.
In 2015, she modeled naked for V Magazine.
She is left-handed.
Miley Cyrus came out as pansexual to her mother when she was 14, but doesn’t want to be categorized with that. Her song “My Heart Beats For Love” (2010) was written for one of Cyrus’ gay friends.